Discover Cebu, through its culture and heritage for a night, by going back to places where history begins.
The Ramon Aboitiz Foundation, Inc. (RAFI), Culture & Heritage unit with the collaboration of the Local Government Units (LGU), museum and cultural organizations will feature top heritage sites in the city of Cebu, Lapu-Lapu, Talisay, and Mandaue.
Gabii sa Kabilin will celebrate its 13th year since its inception from 2007, which the main goal is to promote Cebuano culture and heritage by advertising Cebu’s museum and heritage sites.
The event will take place on May 24, 2019, from 6:00 PM till midnight. Experience Gabii Sa Kabilin with your family or friends, join the flock for a visit to the 18th participating heritage sites on board GSK designated buses or experience a ride on board the tartanilla on the city’s old district. Two main roads, Mabini St., and P.Burgos St. are closed from 5:00 PM till midnight to give participants the chance to walk freely and safely in the participating landmarks.
Here are list of the Participating Heritage Sites:
A. Cebu City
- Archdiocesan Museum of Cebu
- Basilica Minore del Santo Nino
- Casa Gorordo Museum
- Museu Sugbo
- Museo Parian sa Sugbo/1730 Jesuit House
- Sugbo Chinese Museum
- Fo Guang Shan Chu Un Temple
- University of San Carlos (Main) Museum
- USP Foundation Rizaliana Museum
- STC Sr. MA Delia Coronel Folklife Museum
- Jose R. Gullas Halad Museum
- Cebu Archdiocesan Shrine of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Cebu Provincial Government
- Armed Forces of the Philippines/Customs (Aduana) House
- Palm Grass The Heritage Hotel
B. Mandaue City
- Mandaue Presidencia
C. Lapulapu City
- Mactan Shrine
D. Talisay City
- Talisay City College
To make the evening more fun and memorable, guests and participants are being treated to a cultural presentation, arts and culinary fair with special activities for children. There are also different contest to include GSK Heritage Hunt, GSK Blogging/Vlogging Contest, GSK Phoneography.
Get your tickets now available for purchase or reservation from any GSK participating museums and heritage sites.
- Early Bird Rate – P175 (from April 1 to 30, 2019)
- Regular Rate – P195 (from May 1 to 24, 2019)
- Children below 7 years old are free for admission
For more information on the event, you may contact the following:
- Telephone No. (032) 411 1767
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https.//www.facebook.com/gabiisakabilincebu
Join the thrill and a different experience hopping from one heritage site to another, and discover your roots. Be proud you are a Filipino.
Like and Follow Us on Facebook: Pinoy Helpdesk!!!