Good news to all Filipino Nurses who wants to work abroad. Here is your best chance to be one of the 500 Nurses needed for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for this year’s hiring.
The Department of Labor through the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration had made announcement for the hiring of Nurses for deployment to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
DOLE and POEA Government Placement Branch had issued Recruitment Specification Form with details as follows:
RSF NO. 180003-B
RECRUITMENT SPECIFICATION FORM (RSF)
EMPLOYER: Ministry of Health (MOH)
WORKSITE: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
The government hereby announces the needs of the following qualified applicants for the different positions:
200 – Specialist Nurses for N.I.C.U. (must be female)
300 – Specialist Nurses for ICU, CCU, Nursery, ER, OB Gyne, Surgical Ward, and other areas (female)
Applicants should possess the following qualifications:
- She must be a B.S.N. Graduate
- Must have passed the board with PRC License or
- With Saudi Council Certificate/Prometric Passer
- Minimum of three years related experience with the position applied
BENEFITS for qualified applicants:
- Paid annual vacation with free round-trip economy ticket
- Free food and accommodation
BASIC SALARY: SR4,110
Interview Dates: February 19 to 23, 2018
For all qualified applicants they are require to register online at www.poea.gov.ph or www.eregister.poea.gov.ph and submit the documents personally, fastened in a folder under the heading “MOH RSF No. 180003-B”
with documents to include:
- Detailed resume with job description
- School credentials, relevant to the position applied for (authenticated by DFA/ and or CHED or notarized, whichever is applicable
- Employment certificates, relevant to the position applied for
- Valid passport of at least six (6) months
- Two (2) pieces 2×2 recent picture
- Certificate of POEA online PEOS (log on to peos.poea.gov.ph)
Applicants must submit personally all documents requirement (fastened in a folder) under the Heading – “MOH RSF No. 180003-B” at
Manpower Registry Division,
Window S or T, Ground Floor,
Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg),
Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
All qualified applicants are required to present the original documents for authentication of written information before resume are forwarded to the employer.
Deadline of submission of applications:
February 20, 2018 (POEA Regional Offices)
February 23, 2018 (POEA Central Office)
This supersedes RSF No. 180003 and RSF No. 180003-A issued on January 12, 2018 and
January 24, 2018.
So to all our Filipino Nurses who are interested and dreaming for a Job in the Kingdom of Saudi ARabia, here is your chance to make it. Check on your documents now and head on to the address given above.
Source: Department of Labor and Employment, Philippine Overseas Employment Administration, Government Placement Branch Advisory dated January 31, 2018.
If you have comments or suggestions, leave it here and we will be glad to share it to our readers.
Follow and Like our Facebook Page: Pinoy Helpdesk!!!